John is a member of the American Psychological Association (APA), the British Psychological Society (BPS), the BPS Division of Occupational Psychology and the BPS Psychological Testing Centre.
He is a Senior Fellow at the Applied Centre for Emotional Literacy, Learning and Research with the well-known academic Dr. Richard Majors.
- Leadership: “The promises of leadership”
- Living with and leading through disruption: “The new normal”
- Change Management: “Rethinking change – a shared mindset, not a logistical process”
- How to plan for and achieve the improbable: “Achieving the impossible dream”
- Transformation & Courage: “More chance of being hit by a meteor”
- Building and leading teams: Teams and groups are not the same -building, sustaining and leading teams takes a particular set of skills that anyone can learn and employ
- Future world of work: The impact of technology on 21st century leadership: “The future is human”
- Diversity & Inclusion: “Myths of D&I”
- Innovation: “There are prerequisites for innovation – it doesn’t happen on-demand and is a consequence of organisational culture, leadership tone, pragmatic reward and an appetite for failure”
- Wellbeing: “Building a workplace where meeting the ultimate challenges and thriving are not a zero-sum game”
- Anatomy of a Quest: Define your ambition, identify your skills, create a development plan, recruit quest partners, devise your strategy, make commitments, take accountability, award credit and deliver on your promises.