Mel Robbins is a serial entrepreneur, best-selling author, internationally recognized social media influencer, and one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the world.
Her digital platform inspires more than 20 million people a month with transformative videos, articles, positive psychology research, and inspiring content. Mel’s latest book, The 5 Second Rule, has been translated into 29 languages, was last year’s #1 audiobook in the world, and is one of the top five most read books on Amazon. Her TEDx talk about change has more than 13 million views. She’s the host of an original, new advice show on Audible, Kick Ass with Mel Robbins.
Mel’s media company, The Confidence Project, Inc., produces personal development programming and on-line courses for her global student body and corporate partners – taken by more than 50,000 people a year.
On stage, Mel is a riveting, fun, and unforgettable speaker – teaching audiences a wide range of science-backed strategies with life-changing impact. Mel has spoken to executives at some of the world’s leading brands, including Microsoft, JP Morgan Chase, Optum, Cisco, and AT&T. She was also an award-winning opinion columnist and legal analyst for CNN and a Dr. Oz Healthline Expert.
A graduate of Dartmouth College and Boston College Law School, Mel is married, mother of three and lives in the Boston area.
- Discover the secret to increasing productivity, confidence and courage.
- Master The 5 Second Rule.
- Leverage the science of habits to create immediate behavior change.
- Practice higher brain function that enables breakthrough performance.
- Understand how five second decisions change your life and business.
- Be inspired and uplifted to reach your potential.